Which students can reserve and when
Note: At this time practice rooms are not available to non-affiliated music students.
In other words, if you are—
- in a music department ensemble,
- OR taking lessons with a UC Davis instructor,
- OR music graduate student, or major/minor
- OR enrolled in a music theory course, such as the 6 or 7 series
—you are allowed to reserve a practice room.
- Email Caitlin Sapunor-Davis to request a keycard. This will allow entry to the Pitzer Center (via the Northwest entrance only).
- Each reservation is a one-hour block, and we ask students not to reserve more than two consecutive hours of practice time.
- Reservations are made online only, using Appointlet.
Pitzer Practice room hours are available Monday–Friday, from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm. On weekends the hours are 8:00 am–8:00 pm. The building becomes alarmed automatically after hours and therefore people who stay past 10:00 pm may be met by campus police.
This policy excludes extended breaks such as Thanksgiving and Winter Break.