“See / Hear / Say”
a Collaborative Concert
Faculty Coordinator: Kurt Rohde, viola and UC Davis Professor of Music
This concert is a collaboration of graduate students in music composition and creative writing, with artist-in-residence Zachary James Watkins. Watkins has been working with the creative students in a series of workshops, with additional guidance by music department faculty Kurt Rohde and Sam Nichols.
The work has been developing organically using words and electronic media in addition to the musicians.
“See / Hear / Say” is sponsored by the UC Davis Humanities Institute’s “HumArts” Research Clusters, which provides a space for research and collaboration which is not easily accomplished in a single department or program.
Graduate Student Ensemble Musicians
Dean Kervin Boursiquot
Joseph D. Peterson
Devin Christopher Romines
Emily Joy Sullivan
Graduate Writers from the Creative Writing Program
Undergraduate Participant from Theatre & Dance
- Campus community (students, staff, or faculty) must show a cleared Daily Symptom Survey at the door.
- Others [age 12 and older] must show proof of COVID vaccination or a negative COVID test result at the door.
- Masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
- Please take a moment to read the details on requirements for our attendees.
- Direct link to the livestream.