Internship and Career Center
General career advising for all undergrads
The ICC’s Liberal Arts student advisers are available to help you with general questions about resumes, cover letters, interview techniques, etc. There are drop-in hours on the 2nd Floor of South Hall.
Some of the services student advisers offer include:
· Resume or cover letter writing
· Aggie Job Link assistance
· Transcript Notation
· Preparing for career fairs
· Job or internship search particular to your major
Need more in-depth help? Make an appointment to see an ICC Liberal Arts Staff Adviser or Coordinator. The current quarter’s drop-in schedule is available here. Get help with:
· In-depth career exploration and referral
· Internship and job search strategies beyond Aggie Job Link
· Critique your resume and cover letter
· Provide information on transcript notation and academic credit
Visit ICC Liberal Arts career advising services to find out more about careers in the arts.