Graduate Student Ensemble
Program will include two new works by UC Davis graduate students in music as well as “In C” by Terry Riley, often noted as the first minimalist music composition.
Emily Joy Sullivan: Bootstrapping
Dean Kervin Boursiquot: Nightingale
Trey Makler: Hiding Place
Joseph Vasinda: Frame No. 1
Terry Riley: In C
Emily Joy Sullivan: Confetto
- Paul Engle
- Joseph Donald Peterson
- Emily Joy Sullivan
- Devin Romines
- Joseph Vasinda
- Leanny Muñoz
- Campus community (students, staff, or faculty) must show a cleared Daily Symptom Survey at the door.
- Others [age 12 and older] must show proof of COVID vaccination or a negative COVID at the door.
- Masks are strongly encouraged but not required.
- Please take a moment to read the details on requirements for our attendees.
- Direct link to the livestream.