Design Interactive student organization
Recruitments and workshops
Design Interactive is a student-run UI/UX organization here at UC Davis. Our teams tackle human-centered design projects every quarter, and we also run studios and workshops for students getting into UX.
We’re recruiting new Associates/Consultants. Every quarter, Associates/Consultants are placed into teams and tackle the human-centered design process by working on design projects ranging from client to exploratory projects for a span of 6 weeks. This process begins from research to prototyping to the final product. Members receive hands-on experience with the entire design process and solve real-world problems along the way.
Come out to Design Interactive’s Presentation Day on Monday, November 30th at 6 PM PT via Zoom to learn more about…
- The 6 Fall 2020 Cohort teams who will be presenting their projects that they’ve been working on for the past quarter!
- The opportunity to learn more about Design Interactive, what we do, and how you can join our Spring 2021 Cohort.
- Helpful feedback and insights from our judges (UC Davis Design Alumni), which you can use to develop your design projects and enhance your portfolio.
- Design Feedback (Redesign)
- Overworking (New Feature)
- Zoom (Redesign)
- ScheduleBuilder (Redesign)
- LinkedIn (Redesign)
- Notion (Redesign)
- Quynh Nguyen – Product Designer at Luma Health
- Daniel Amara – Lead UX Designer at Fitbit
- Michael Wang – Staff Product Designer at GitHub
Learn more about us at